Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Nine days to D-Day

With nine days to go, I am getting a little anxious. Partly because I am uncomfortable, and sleeping so little, I can't wait to have my body back. But mostly because I can not wait to meet this little girl who has been growing inside me for the past nine months. Here I am at 38 weeks.


We are definately in preperation mode, the car seat is ready and waiting, all/most baby things are washed and in their place, and I am nesting, big time. I have already re-orginized every closet in our house, updated the photo album, wiped down every surface I can reach over my belly, and have had Bart cleaning everything I cant, including my car.

Addison, although aware of the pending arrival, seems oblivious to the changes. He is talking about baby sister more, but I am not convinced he really knows what will be happening in the next few weeks. Please keep him in your prayers as we go through this transition period.

Here are a few baby things I just had to share.

The going home outfit


Her first Nikes


Burp clothes my monther-in-law made for me

No comments: