Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Rough Week



This past week was a challenge. Looking back it really wasn't as bad as it was going through it, but at the time I didn't feel like it would ever end.I worked everyday but Friday, and worked all day. Abbi and I also got sick on Monday, so both of us were miserable for the rest of the week. Tuesday Addison had a tough day at school, and Wednesday he feel at Laura's house and cut his eye. Laura rushed him to the doctor, not able to reach either Bart or I. Bart finally got the message, and met them at the Dr., and got to watch Addison being glued back together for the second time. It looks gruesome, but Addison was very brave, and didn't even cry when the doctor cleaned it out and glued it back up.

Thursday was chaos, and we of course forgot the valentines Addison had been working on all week for his classmates at home. I have finally caught up on all my house work and laundry. I really don't know how mom's work full time. Anyway. Hope you all had a wonderful valentines day. We are looking forward to Abbi's birthday this week, and my parents coming the week after.

No comments: